Perimeter Pest Control
Why St. Louis Residents Love Perimeter Pest Control
There are many common household pests that are native to Missouri, so we frequently hear from homeowners who are seeking safe and effective pest control solutions. Whether you are dealing with an ant infestation or looking for better mosquito control, our perimeter pest control program protects your family, pets, and lawn from harmful and disease-carrying insect infestations all year long, without ever using pesticides inside your home. Perimeter pest control gives you peace of mind by creating a barrier between your home and pesky insects.
How Does Perimeter Pest Control Work?
When you choose our perimeter pest control plan, our exterminators will first evaluate the exterior perimeter of your home to determine how and where pests are finding their way in. We will then get rid of unwanted pests by applying liquid treatments to target areas around the outside of your home. These areas include the lawn, the area around the house where the soil meets the foundation, and any openings that allow pests inside. The best part of perimeter pest control is that our home pest control technicians only apply chemicals to the exterior of your home, never inside.
Benefits of Perimeter Pest Control
- Exterior applications keep insecticides out of your home and away from kids and pets
- Creates an invisible barrier between you and pests
- Helps protect you and your pets by preventing ticks and fleas which can carry harmful diseases
- Pest management treatment is colorless, odorless and safe to use around your home
- Our liquid treatment doesn't cause harm to flowers, shrubs, or lawns
- It serves as a front-line defense against unwanted pests invading your home
- Homeowners do not have to be at home when the service is performed, as a technician never enters your home.
What Types of Pests Does Perimeter Pest Control Help Prevent?
By treating the exterior of your home, pests can be stopped before they ever get inside. Our pest control services not only help prevent insects from entering your house on pets or clothing, but also help control and minimize many of the most common insects, including:
- stink bugs
- chiggers, fleas, ticks, and more.
One Company For All of Your Lawn Care and Pest Control Needs
No more working with separate lawn care and pest control companies, we can take care of it all. Our experts are trained in both lawn care and insect control, so we make it easy to keep your lawn healthy and your home and yard free of pests. Using one, reliable company to handle both services saves you money and makes scheduling and communication a breeze.
If you have pest problems or lawn care needs in the St. Louis area, contact us today. Our experienced technicians can help you get the green lawn and pest free home that you deserve.