Perimeter Pest Control
Our perimeter pest control program protects your family, pets, and lawn from harmful and disease-carrying insects all year long. We will evaluate the exterior perimeter of your home to determine how and where pests are finding their way in. We will then get rid of undesirable pests by applying treatments on the lawn, around the foundation of your home, and any openings that allow pests inside.
Creating a Barrier Between You & Pests
By treating the exterior of your home, pests can be stopped before they ever enter your home. This not only helps prevent insects from entering your house on pets or clothing, but it also helps control and minimize insects like ants, spiders, bugs, crickets, mosquitoes, chiggers, fleas, ticks, and more.
Benefits of Perimeter Pest Control
- Exterior applications keep insecticides out of your home
- Treatment is colorless and odorless
- It doesn't cause harm to flowers, shrubs, or lawns
- A front-line defense against unwanted pests invading your home
- You do not have to be at home when the service is performed